Sunday, March 19, 2017

Time to Get Tech-y

Considering the little knowledge I have on photo editing, I knew that when it came time to start learning how to edit, it would be tricky. However, today I just embarked on the small but crucial journey on learning how to fill in the background a solid color.

Going back to my last blog post on the primary color cover, I looked into how to fill in the background a solid color on Microsoft Paint. I want to leave using Photoshop to the last resort considering it is quite expensive and I don't have too much of a need for it at the moment. Therefore, using Microsoft Paint would suffice for the moment being.

I did a couple rough drafts on pictures of my own to get the gist of how to work with Microsoft Paint. I found it quite simple, yet of course I plan on being more precise when it comes to the finished product.


- BEFORE 1.0 -
Me (left) and group member Nikki (right) at The 1975 Concert in Miami, May 2016

- AFTER 1.0 -
the first very rough draft of filling in the background with a solid color
- BEFORE 2.0 -
- AFTER 2.0 -
the better, second rough draft that will coincide with the COLORS theme
Next blog posts will include the layout plan for not only the cover, but table of contents and double page spread pages!

Until then, 
SLS

"How to Change an Image Background in MS Paint (Green Screen)." WikiHow, 
     www.wikihow.com/Change-an-Image-Background-in-MS-Paint-(Green-Screen). 
     Accessed 19 Mar. 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment