Friday, March 24, 2017

Picture Perfect

At last!!! Visible progress is being made!! I had my photo shoot with Fabi yesterday and we got plenty to work with for the magazine. We used Cassie's light bulbs to create some amazing lighting to include throughout the COLOR CRAZE edition, and lots of pictures to choose from for the cover photo.

Makeup Did! (2017)
Vanity (2017)
Just Messing Around (2017)




I found using natural lighting from the window, as it was around 3pm, worked best to achieve optimal lighting for the cover photo. Later, I will narrow down which picture I'll make the cover and work to edit in the yellow background and text.

Besides working on the cover, Fabi and I also experimented with the light bulbs Cassie let me borrow. Thankfully, the effect is exactly what I'm trying to go for when it comes to the ambiance of "COLOR CRAZE".

Same Old Blues (2017)
Purple Rain (2017)
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take pictures of Cassie as previously scheduled. Hopefully I'll be able to fit that in some time during the week before April 1st, which is our group's goal of having our individual work done. On April 1st, we all plan on assembling our magazines together on Joomag.com so that our separate editions cohesively work together to represent the POLARIZE brand. I think it's a good idea that we decided to pace ourselves to finish the magazine a week earlier so that it would leave us enough time to individually focus on our Creative Critical Reflections and work out any kinks that may present themselves beforehand.

Big thanks to Fabi for being the best model a girl could ask for!

Until then,
SLS

No comments:

Post a Comment