Friday, April 7, 2017

Done....?!

I cannot believe I have come this far.

Undertaking the grueling task of making an original magazine was no easy feat whatsoever, but here I am, five weeks later, and I can add "Magazine Extraordinaire" on my resume (well, not quite).

The magazine is complete, and I am proud to say that I went over the maximum pages required (two double-page spreads!!). I am overall extremely pleased with the results, and finishing a couple days early will leave me some time to work on perfecting my CCR.

Now, it is cliche, but I couldn't do this without the help of so many people. I will like to thank my group members (Nikki, Camila, and Iggy) for working so hard with me and giving me advice/criticism. I would also like to thank Fabi for being my model for the magazine, and Sarah for posing in front of the camera for me (I gave both of you guys very Instragram-worthy photos in return). Thank you to Cassie for lending me her lights for the photo shoots. Thank you to anyone who ever gave me advice throughout this project, and cheered me on whenever I excitedly showed them the process.

Stay tuned - POLARIZE: Color Craze is coming soon....

Until then,
SLS


No comments:

Post a Comment